Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two person were paired up to one family for the home visiting activity.
As for me, I was with favian and we were posted to a girl's house. Quite comfortable for me as it would be easier to communicate with the same gender.
I got this kind of familiar feeling when i saw the host, which was the buddy whom we are doing the home visiting, name Yang Yu Juan. I also found out afterwards that Yang Yu Juan had visited EastView before! This makes me feel closer towards her because we had more topic to chat on. When we reached her house, I was like, "Should I take off our shoes before going in?", of course, i did ask aloud to clear my doubts.
She said there isn't a need to take off our shoes inside the house and that's when i know our cultural difference as we have to take off our shoes in Singapore before entering the houses.
This was something which I don't know before the trip. She brought some friends of her's to join us, the more the merrier! Her parents were kind to us. They brought us for moutain climbing and had a feast for lunch at one of the china friend's house. Met Sabina, Suhang and their china buddies at the basketball court so we joined them and we had a great time. I can see that they are really generous towards their guests. Things will always come to an end. Though shy at first, but we slowly open up to each other and made friends in no time. When it was time to part, i really can't bear to leave the friends i just made as it was a real fun. It was almost 3pm and we have to get back Anning Middle School to assemble for our next activity. Cab back with Suhang and Favian first as we are going to be late for the assemble time. In the cab, I had this feeling. These few hours of knowing each other was not enough. I really wanted more...



Signed off~
Oh Hui Jun~ >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment